Yes, we are open! Effective April 8 2021, Family Flowers is open for instore shopping Mon-Sat 9a-5p and online anytime at shop.familyflowers.ca as per the following provincial guidelines:
“Permitting outdoor garden centres and plant nurseries, and indoor greenhouses that engage in sales to the public, to operate with a 25 per cent capacity limit and a restriction on hours of operation to between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.”
Here are a few things to know when planning your trip to the greenhouse:
- Masks are required for instore shopping. If you are unable to wear a mask or choose not to wear a mask, please visit us online at shop.familyflowers.ca and we’ll bring your order out to you in the parking lot.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all guests to use upon entry.
- Please kindly limit your visits during peak hours (11-4) to 2 per group. This act of courtesy means the next customer won’t need to wait in line to shop instore.
- Currently, there is not a wait time to shop instore. We have expanded both indoor and outdoor shopping areas to accommodate safety protocols while maintaining 25% capacity.
- There is not a public washrooms onsite, so plan your visit accordingly.
- Carts, baskets and checkout counters are sanitized after each use.
- Staff have passed a personal health screening before each shift and are diligent in keeping Family Flowers a safe, happy place to be (we have a small and amazing team of people)!
- Do not visit instore if you are not feeling well, if you have been travelling, or if there is a chance you may have been in contact with a probable case of Covid. Family Flowers is a family business, employing local families, and doing business with local families – the whole community thanks you for your attention to this!
shop.familyflowers.ca is a great, safe and efficient option to get all your plant and garden needs.
- Online inventory is LIVE (no pun intended 😊) You can shop online from exactly the same products that are instore. Availability is updated in real time.
- We offer same day curbside pickup with one hour turnaround time! That’s right – place your order online, select your pickup date and time online and we’ll have it ready – as fast as one hour later, and up to 5 days in advance.
- Payment options online are Paypal, Visa or Mastercard, or you can choose to pay upon pickup with debit, credit, cash or gift card.
- Our curbside team will hand pick and pack your order. Each team member is required to pass a personal health screening before their shift and follows safety protocol in the workplace. Take comfort knowing that the team member who packed your order is also a plant enthusiast and knows what to look for in a quality product.
- Our goal is to keep our customers happy!