Happy Canada Day!
Yes, we are Open!
Yes, we are open! Effective April 8 2021, Family Flowers is open for instore shopping Mon-Sat 9a-5p and online anytime at shop.familyflowers.ca as per the following provincial guidelines:
“Permitting outdoor garden centres and plant nurseries, and indoor greenhouses that engage in sales to the public, to operate with a 25 per cent capacity limit and a restriction on hours of operation to between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.”
Here are a few things to know when planning your trip to the greenhouse:
- Masks are required for instore shopping. If you are unable to wear a mask or choose not to wear a mask, please visit us online at shop.familyflowers.ca and we’ll bring your order out to you in the parking lot.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all guests to use upon entry.
- Please kindly limit your visits during peak hours (11-4) to 2 per group. This act of courtesy means the next customer won’t need to wait in line to shop instore.
- Currently, there is not a wait time to shop instore. We have expanded both indoor and outdoor shopping areas to accommodate safety protocols while maintaining 25% capacity.
- There is not a public washrooms onsite, so plan your visit accordingly.
- Carts, baskets and checkout counters are sanitized after each use.
- Staff have passed a personal health screening before each shift and are diligent in keeping Family Flowers a safe, happy place to be (we have a small and amazing team of people)!
- Do not visit instore if you are not feeling well, if you have been travelling, or if there is a chance you may have been in contact with a probable case of Covid. Family Flowers is a family business, employing local families, and doing business with local families – the whole community thanks you for your attention to this!
shop.familyflowers.ca is a great, safe and efficient option to get all your plant and garden needs.
- Online inventory is LIVE (no pun intended 😊) You can shop online from exactly the same products that are instore. Availability is updated in real time.
- We offer same day curbside pickup with one hour turnaround time! That’s right – place your order online, select your pickup date and time online and we’ll have it ready – as fast as one hour later, and up to 5 days in advance.
- Payment options online are Paypal, Visa or Mastercard, or you can choose to pay upon pickup with debit, credit, cash or gift card.
- Our curbside team will hand pick and pack your order. Each team member is required to pass a personal health screening before their shift and follows safety protocol in the workplace. Take comfort knowing that the team member who packed your order is also a plant enthusiast and knows what to look for in a quality product.
- Our goal is to keep our customers happy!
Open Online Mon Jan 4
Tropical Storage Program
Light Green Fashion Email Newsletter by Jacklyn Versnick
Store Hours Update
COVID 19 Update:
Open Monday to Saturday 9a-5p, or anytime online at shop.familyflowers.ca
We believe in a safe workplace.
We believe in providing a healthy and safe shopping environment.
If you have any questions, please phone 519.631.6004
#gardenstrong #greenhousesaregood #plantsdothat
(this alert will appear twice)
To address the current COVID disease, and to offer you more flexible shopping, we are pleased to be able to offer online shopping Please click here to go to our store.
Check your gift card balances!
We are happy to provide you with the ability to check your Family Flowers Gift Card balances!
Ever find yourself wondering what the name of that flower was?
Meet Picture This, an exciting new plant identification app!
How do you use a plant identifier? It’s simple. Just take or submit a photo to instantly and accurately identify thousands of plants, flowers, or trees, and then learn more about them with a detailed description – all in less than a second.
With PictureThis, you get advanced artificial intelligence that’s always ready to identify any plants and flowers you discover. Our app combines next-level visual recognition and deep learning technologies with the knowledge and experience of an entire network of garden and horticulture specialists. And now it’s all at your fingertips!
– Easy-to-use interface with friendly guides to help you get the best photo
– Identifies thousands of plants, flowers, and trees in under a second with advanced AI
– Get suggestions and advice from a network of friendly garden and horticulture specialists
– Quickly and easily share your photos with a growing community of plant lovers
– Keep track of all the plants, trees, and flowers you identify in your own personal collection
– Provided plant care tips and watering reminder setting, help you better grow your lovely plants.
Try out the free Picture This Plant Identification app . We have been testing it throughout the greenhouse here at Family Flowers, and is it pretty impressive!
Find it on Google Play or in the Apple store.