Following Southwestern Public Health guidelines, the following adjustments have been made for Kid’s Week:
- The Mini Farm is open, but feed machines have been temporarily removed.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been set up around the greenhouse for customer and employee use.
- The scavenger hunt will be available online as a “virtual hunt”
- The DIY planting table will not be available, and anyone interested in purchasing a plant and a pot will be supplied with a complimentary small bag of potting soil to take home. Please share your finished creations with us on facebook and instagram!
- Kid’s Week products will be available over the next 3 weeks. If you are or someone in your home is not feeling well, or have recently been travelling – please come visit us after your self-isolation period.
- The colouring table will not be available.
We ask that you practice safe social distancing (1 metre) with customers and employees while visiting.
Scheduled disinfecting of shopping carts, baskets, cash counters and debit machines are being done throughout the business day.
The good news is, there is lots of room in the greenhouses! And it is a moist, humid, healthy environment.
Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, we are working with you to keep our community healthy. We believe common sense, smart decisions, increased cleaning measures, social interactions, compassion, and plants play an important roll in this.